Friday, December 21, 2012

Progress Update 1

So I've decided that Fridays are progress update days.

Game of Gamliness

It's not the actual title of the game, I just can't for the life of me think of a real name yet. It's just the code name for now, I guess. This project got put on hold while I do easier projects... which ended up being not as easy in the end. Meh. I just want to release SOMETHING, and then push for bigger games when I have a couple titles under my belt.

My Little Dungeon

The contest game. It's mostly just missing art, at this point. The monster cards need some fleshing out, and the rules need to be actually written, but it's very close to being done. I put it on hiatus for a bit because I don't really like doing the art that much. Now I'm back to working on....

Ducats and Danger

So I renamed Dungeons of Gold to Ducats and Danger, making it alliterative to fit the theme. So I've got all 50 of the monsters named (much harder than you'd think...), a good chunk of monster stats done, most of the loot named, a decent number of the character cards done, even prototype cards cut and written out. Once I finish the loot, I'm going to force out at least two classes and two races to playtest. Hopefully before the year ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment